Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2009

Animation on homepage

I need help to get an animation into my web site. I'm using one.com and have little sense on websites. Is there one here who can help me ??
Old 04-02-2009

Re: Animation on homepage

How did you access your website, you can upload the pages, or you build them on-line?

The way you have the most checks on a website is to make them at home on your own PC, so they work, after which the entire turbine up-loaded to the website.

If you are based on an on-line, so there must be a function where you can upload an image to your page.

Tell a little more !!!!!!
Old 04-02-2009

I do my website on-line. I can upload pictures, and I've tried with my animation ... but I can not get it to move. I can not figure out the HTML tags ... have tried and abandoned.
Old 04-02-2009

http://www.one.com/da/support/guide/...ing-webcreator an animation is a gif file and supported on one.com

Link leads to the use of webcreator if it is something for you.
Old 04-02-2009

I've tried several of these online sites, but found it too difficult, so I started with the program's website hot dog, and later went on to webwriter from stone. It is so easy that even a newbie could create simple pages that works.
Old 04-02-2009

Well I have a page that works and I am glad. I just do not know how I lie in an animation. I know you can because I know many who have their website through one.com.
Old 04-02-2009

I would think that you must enter the current page and there go down in EDIT mode, where you have the option to change the page's appearance.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: ,