Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Missing BCC bar in Outlook Express

Technology & Internet

Old 04-02-2009

Missing BCC bar in Outlook Express

Hi All,

I am using outlook express for official and personal use. Everytime when i start a new message, the BCC field is missing. I can see only 'to' and 'cc' fields. Please suggest something that can help me to get BCC back.

Thank You in advance.

Old 04-02-2009

Re: Missing BCC bar in Outlook Express

When you open New Message window (Create Mail). Click View, and check the "All Headers" option. It will show all options with BCC. Done!
Old 04-02-2009

Re: Missing BCC bar in Outlook Express

Now if you have BCC field in outlook then you can create permanent automatic BCC address in Outlook Express which will directly add all your email addresses in BCC. Just follow some simple steps:
  • Open a new message window and put your address in the BCC field
  • Then click File=>Save as
  • save it to your Desktop
When you want to send a message, just click on the icon to see the new message window with all addresses in BCC field.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,