Thread: Missing Internet Options in IE 7

Missing Internet Options in IE 7

Not that I noticed, Option Internet Disappeared ...
    Whether from the menu select "Tools" and "Internet Options" or the icon with the right button and "Property" Or last surprise .. In the Control Panel, then "Internet Options" no longer exists ...

What did he go? Otherwise IE7 seems to work normally except that I no longer have the opportunity to ... Reset, and all that it allows the security level or other parameters.

Re: Missing Internet Options in IE 7

I also count among those who have lost access to "Internet Options" (which has disappeared in the control panel) under IE7, whatever the conventional way to get there, including the "properties" (right click) which appears only with the start of the display, and never see in reality.

Since, moreover, the links no longer work in the messages (images or direct links), while these links to work when direct access to the sites visited. My mail has not changed, Mozilla Thunderbird.

I can not restore the situation, despite numerous attempts to reinstall IE7.

Finally, the utility said today in Micro Hebdo, POWER IE6 does not work:
    Repair IE6 command is followed by no effect.

With my thanks.

In fact no solution so far has worked ... Obviously the IE7 works normally for everything except for access to "Internet Options" and regardless of how the call but responds to the call without the run completely, displays a barely perceptible something. So I look for somewhere that a "flag" is set to prohibit access to this feature. The problem is where?

What with Windows and its multitude of "flags" in either the registry or related to programs when they are activated, remains in general very difficult to know without having a debugger to not. Or return the matter to Microsoft that it remains deaf when the embarrassment and rely on the bugs discovered by tips or hooked.

The solution is yet to come ...

and in the "panel", by "tilting to Category View", you have more "network connections and internet, opening to" set up or change your internet connection "(with the internet options)!