Thread: Access to block Web Site

Access to block Web Site

hi,
    i am in big trouble my important web sites are block. i was getting lots of information from those sites.i am sure that it's not a connection problem.everytime i try to get onto a website it goes straight to this other page called about:blank and i dont know how to stop it from popping up.
    is there any way to access that block website.

thanks in advance!!!

Re: Access to block Web Site

Anonymous Surfing - Browse the internet via free proxy server. A proxy server (or proxies) is a normal computer that hides the identity of computers on its network from the Internet.

Which means that only the address of the proxy server is visible to the world and not of those computers that are using it to browse the Internet. Just visit any proxy server with your Web browser and enter a URL or the address of the blocked website.

Use Tor Distributed Proxy - Tor is an advanced proxy server using multiple anonymous servers for a single Web request. This requires an application to be downloaded and installed.

Your own proxy server - This is an advanced technique and is probably the best. This requires your own proxy server hosted either at your home or at a hosting service provider. You can enable SSL encryption and prevent any snooping on the content as well. Also put some access control, otherwise someone can find the service and misuse it.

hi,
    i want to access the orkut site which is been blocked by my institute so could u help me to access this site i have tried evrything but of no use.

Use a proxy server to access restricted sites. A proxy server (or proxies) is a normal computer that hides the identity of computers on its network from the Internet. Which means that only the address of the proxy server is visible to the world and not of those computers that are using it to browse the Internet. Just visit the proxy server website with your Web browser and enter a URL (website address) in the form provided.