Thread: Google labs

Google labs

hi here i am to know some thing about Google labs, while surfing i have received mail regarding google labs . i am fy bcom student and i am not understand the difference between google search that i normally used and labs . so please can any one help me to find out ,how this can help me ? please do reply .

Re: Google labs

Google Labs is a playground where our more adventurous users can play around with prototypes of some of our wild and crazy ideas and offer feedback directly to the engineers who developed them on which ones are interesting and which ones are just crazy, and why, and how you think they might be improved.

Google engineers and researchers build this playground. Because many of these projects are supported only in their spare time,Some Google Labs prototypes can handle only a limited number of users in their initial stages.

as you log on Google lab you will find various option for example Google SMS Channels

now in this section you can log in to have any information on your mobile. if you would like to received sms on technology just search there technology then list of site option appear then by inserting mobile no and registering you can able to received sms .

The different site offers facility across the world .so great place to more interact .

you can get more list information from here
    google labs link