Thread: How do i enable High quality YouTube Videos?

ThumbsUp How do i enable High quality YouTube Videos?

I've seen this at a friend's place and i'm sure about it, but i don't know how to do it! My friend says YouTube Video can be viewed in 3 different Qualities.
    First the Normal blurred quality, Second is a quite better quality then the first one and the Third one is more better then the second one! can anybody help me with this? My friend won't tell me how but i wanna know it any how! help help guys! this is the only forums i can rely on!! thanks in advance!

ThumbsUp Re: How do i enable High quality YouTube Videos?

Hey Baker! You won't believe this is so simple! Check it out!! Open any video in YouTube. Just add "&fmt=6" to the address in the address bar to view a medium quality video e.g: a video's address is : "http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=zJflu7z4QyI" make it as "http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=zJflu7z4QyI&fmt=6" and to make it a higer quality one add "&fmt=18" so the address becomes "http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=zJflu7z4QyI&fmt=18" Easy huh? try it out! BUT REMEMBER, IT CONSUMES A LOT OF BANDWIDTH AND NEEDS A HIGH SPEED INTERNET...!

ThumbsUp Re: How do i enable High quality YouTube Videos?

Ohh..! that means the high quality video is buffered through the codes! right? so can i download the high quality video? without buffering it on my computer??

Re: How do i enable High quality YouTube Videos?

No! There are lot of sites which help you to download YouTube videos, but they do not download the higher quality video even if you include the code! You can use Real Player 11 Gold to download the higher quality videos, but it must be fully buffered on your computer first!

Re: How do i enable High quality YouTube Videos?

You can view youtube videos in best quality like HD version by simply adding &fmt=22 to the end of any youtube video's url. The specs are 1280 x 720, 30fps, 2000kbps video AVC, 232kbps audio AAC, 44.1khz stereo. Most videos don't support this yet. High Speed Internet Connection required.