Thread: IE7 issues

IE7 issues

hi,
    Toshiba A605-P200 Portege Tablet PC Intel Core 2 Duo Processor SU9400 1.40GHz; 3072MB Memory; 250GB Serial ATA hard disk drives; DVD SuperMulti (+/- doublelayer) drive with Labelflash. Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (SP1, 32-bit version).i have wireless network at home.but therr is problem with my internet explorer 7 browser.i lost the connection after every 20 minute. so i want to know this problem occurs due to network connectionm or it's related to my browser.please help me!!!

Re: IE7 issues

hi,
    Try to reinstall the updates of internet explorer get more help from here.

i have also same problem with IE7.i try to reinstall it but it gives an error that it could not be install.
    back everything up and reformat I was in this spot I could not start or stop windows services, it was a mess. i dont know if it was sptware or a virus. I could not run recovery or remove any programs let alot ie7 I started after a ie7 install i beleve, but the problem started b4 the install, i just thought the ie7 would help me with the spyware/virus issue. I dont know what it was.

hi,
    I had a similar problem installing IE 7.0 at first. We found that the problem was caused by having the tool bars locked in the previous version of IE.

To check if you have the tool bars locked , right click on the Flag in the upper right hand corner just below the Minimize/ Maximize area. A small window will open to show your current tool bars checked and whether you have the tool bars locked. If you do then IE 7.0 will not install until you unlock your tool bars.