Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2009

I cannot find Internet Explorer in my pc.

I can not find internet explorer in my pc, as i have just downloaded mozilla firefox on my pc. I have search all files and folders but couldn't find intrenet explorer in my system. I can only see internet explorer in the control panel. Can any one help me out to get back my internet explorer?
Old 06-01-2009

Re: I cannot find Internet Explorer in my pc.

Try to follow the below steps mention.

Right Click anywhere on the Desktop-->Then click on Properties-->Then choose (Desktop) from the above tabs-->Now click on(Customize Desktop)button and then click on the check-box next to (Internet Explorer).

Then click on Ok button and then again click on ok.
Old 06-01-2009

Re: I cannot find Internet Explorer in my pc.

I'm not sure about the exact place, but have you search in your "C" drive. it would be like this one "iexplorer.exe"

If the above solution doesn't work for you then try this one out.

Go to Start--> Select Run, in that type "iexplore"

Or you can try to find out in your C: drive under Program Files/Internet Explorer

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: