Thread: Unable to install Windows Live messenger 9

Unable to install Windows Live messenger 9

Hello everyone, Here I have a small problem is that I can not install Windows live messenger 9 beta, and has been since the early betas until the last. In fact the installation reaches 100%, then the time goes back, (restoration messenger, live call ...) and an error message appears, and using microsoft corresponding does not help me . I tried to delete the information facilities with Windows install clean up, but nothing does it still does not.

I had not had problems to install version 8 including beta. For the moment it's not too serious, but I am afraid that when the final release of Windows live messenger 9 I still can not install it.
    If there are among you who have experienced this problem or who solve your help is welcome

Thank you
    The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little.
    -Joe Martin

Re: Unable to install Windows Live messenger 9

I have the same problem as you, no way to update.It is then moved back reached 100%.

Yes and it is an error code: "error in the network while trying to read the file C: \ WINDOWS \ Installer \ Install_ (BADF6744-3787-48F6-B8C9-4C4995401D65). Msi" and "Another program prevents the installation of Setup. Why not a simple executable file offline as before? It worked Live!

Totally agree. Otherwise it must be completely uninstall with Revo Uninstaller then cleaning with CCleaner and reinstall it

Hello, In fact I managed to install it! After uninstalling version 8.5 does not work (same error), so I delete the folder "savagely" from Program Files, and the installation miracle happens at the end.
    The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little.
    -Joe Martin