Thread: Shockwave Flash plug-in failed - Opera Browser Error!

Shockwave Flash plug-in failed - Opera Browser Error!

Hi Friends,

I have already mentioned my Opera Browser Error message in the Title, I will be little more elaborative about this.

I am using Windows XP sp03, and I have Opera v9.62 installed on my computer, the problem arise when I was surfing more that 7 to 8 Tabs at a Time in the same Window.

I have also tried reinstallation of Opera but it did not work.Whenever I start the Opera browser with some site operation it gives me the following error Message and Turned off.

please tell me how should i get rid of this kind of Error message.Has any one get this Error message before.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: Shockwave Flash plug-in failed - Opera Browser Error!

I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Yogesh Guest

Re: Shockwave Flash plug-in failed - Opera Browser Error!

Its clear that your Shockwave flash plug-in has got corrupted and therefore causing problems with your Opera browsers. You need to reinstall it.

Installing the Adobe Shockwave plug-in

After downloading the Shockwave installer, it is recommended that you close Opera before installing it.
    1. Download Shockwave Player (the full installer for Netscape) from the Adobe site.

2. Run the downloaded installer and follow the instructions. If Opera is not listed in the installer, click the "Browse" button and locate your the "Program\Plugins" folder in your Opera installation folder, by default C:\Program Files\Opera\Program\Plugins.

The necessary file, np32dsw.dll, should now be present in the Program\Plugins directory in your Opera installation directory. To verify that it was correctly installed go to Tools -> Advanced -> Plug-ins in Opera and look for the Shockwave Player there.