Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2008

angry Why am I facing problems while surfing through a particular site

I have a damn problem. My Internet is not really what I want. The problem is that a site just does not work. It is the same result in IE and FF. The problem that arises is that I am going to the home page and also in the forum then when I select the focus of the forum, it is that I lose touch? I will ping maybe 1 out of 20 times and will enter in there but it hangs when I choose links inside. I checked on my sisters computer and where the router / broadband itself is excluded. So the problem is limited to just my computer. I run Vista x86 and it is just newly installed. I ran Vista x64 before and had no problems.

So I hope that someone has a nice idea that can solve this?
Old 02-12-2008

Re: Why cannot I surf

Cruising with Panda Antivirus, it is a known problem, according to them, and a fix to be coming, I myself have the same problems and must unfortunately close the panda to make it work.
Old 02-12-2008

Re: Why am I facing problems while surfing through a particular site

Thanks for the information! I run panda 2008+ FW. Do you think it helps and install any previous version? Or is it just to see another virus program? Now it seems as I can surf that site in FF so there is no crisis anymore
Old 02-12-2008

I have the same version of the Panda and they have promised me a fix to this problem but have not heard anything yet I think that if they do not fix this we must go back to panda 2007, 2008+ FW was a free update. You should see the opportunity that we are enough beta testers without knowing it.
Old 02-12-2008

Yes, it is certainly how it works probably. I will probably go back to 2007+ FW, I think.

EDIT: I have now installed panda 2007+ FW instead, and the whole issue is resolved.
Old 02-12-2008

Has had the same problem with the panda 2008.
After installing ver. 12,01,00 instead of first 12,00,00, it worked for me

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,