Thread: IncrediMail problem

IncrediMail problem

Hello all,
    I installed IncrediMail in a session, it worked really well but I realized that I had the wrong session, when I wanted to put it in my own session, he continued to operate but in the other session! I mean, all my letters arrived in the session where I had installed the first and nothing in mine.
    I tried to uninstall then reinstall it in my side and he is still recovering where I had left just before uninstalling,

Help me please!

Thank you in advance

Re: IncrediMail problem

The installation file software does not depend on the session on which you are when you install it. Whatever the session, IncrediMail will be installed by default in C: \ Program Files \ IncrediMail (or something similar).

Maybe you make a mistake in configuring your mail account on the right session. Note well the functional parameters on the wrong session and backup your emails received (if you want to keep it there a function to export the data in the file menu I believe) and removes the bad IncrediMail session. Then clean your registry database with CCleaner. Then IncrediMail on good session with the correct settings. It should work.

ps: If during installation, you choose to install IncrediMail for all users, it's normal to find its icon on all your sessions

I installed Incredimail2. My computer now runs like molasses in wintertime. I do not consider this version an improvement on the version it replaced. My question.....
    How do I remove Incredimail2 and go back to my previous programme ?
    Help would be appreciated....

Quote Originally Posted by tuffguy View Post
    I installed Incredimail2. My computer now runs like molasses in wintertime. I do not consider this version an improvement on the version it replaced. My question.....
    How do I remove Incredimail2 and go back to my previous programme ?
    Help would be appreciated....
    Follow the below method to uninstall IncrediMail:
    1. First you have to open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel.
    2. After that in the Large or small icon view, click Programs and Features. If you're using Category view, under "Programs", click Uninstall IncrediMail 2.
    3. Lastly, you just have to select IncrediMail 2 you want to remove, and click Uninstall. Alternatively, right-click the IncrediMail 2 and select Uninstall.