Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

New MSN Virus

Technology & Internet

Old 25-11-2008

New MSN Virus

Just want to warn of a new MSN virus / worm-something.

If you receive a message with a link from one that reads "HAHA msnvideo ....", do not look at it

Within minutes there were several of my colleagues who had infected each other.

The virus throw a "service.exe" C: \ Windows folder. It can be erased when the process of the same name is completed, but remember that "service.exe" NOT "Services.exe"!

Old 25-11-2008

Re: New MSN Virus

So it is inconceivable that people would continue to "jump on them"!
People completely lose their critical thinking when they set themselves to a computer.
Old 25-11-2008

Yes, but I did not get it ...

This link will connect even with people msn address, and as usual it to be safe rock!
Old 25-11-2008

Well not that it surprises me more ... people really need to tighten up their nerves and not to download all sorts of crap and send all that junk to one's MSN.

Is now just a little tired of portable ghost when the nuts inside at work has been somewhere or other crap into.
Old 25-11-2008

People who are stupid enough to blindly click on anything that comes up on their messenger does not deserve to be on my messenger . No bother surely talk to people who have an IQ as a flaccid vegetables
Old 25-11-2008

@ Fragman

That is because there are many more people online in this web world those not have experience with the Internet and could easily have normal / high iq.

We are, after all, come to the comp really is all man's own way, we are in front of the field in the world, and thus there is more that is new in the 'occupation'

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: