Thread: Send an MMS via the Internet

Send an MMS via the Internet

Hello.

I need to send a photo (from my PC) to a mobile, just as I do via SMS. For SMS, I use my website provider. For the MMS (picture from PC to mobile): Do you know a site? For SMS, it existed - "I speak of a time less than twenty years ...". But MMS there is not anything that I can search from google or any other sites.
    Thanks

Re: Send an MMS via the Internet

download chikka mms.. u can send mms from pc to cell..
    http://www.chikka.com/txtmessenger/download.html

or If the mobile device has internet capabilty, then the phone will have its own email address.

If not
    Go to the service providers website, and find their "Send Text Message" forms

Multimedia messaging service or MMS is a new and revolutionary way of sending massages. MMS offers you a complete multimedia experience of text, pictures, photos, animations, speech and audio. MMS has made it possible for mobile users to send this multimedia messages from MMS enabled handset to other mobile users and to email users. It also makes it possible for mobile users to receive multimedia messages from other mobile users, email users and multimedia enabled applications. MMS Supports audio formats such as MP3, MIDI and WAV. You can also send video clipping from a show or movie.

MMS works in a way that is similar to sending a text message. Short Message Service sends plain text based messages, with a minimum number of character limit only. MMS sends text with more capacity. SMS is limited to text and pictures only. MMS you can send picture and audio clips with text. MMS more users friendly comparing to SMS, For example: A MMS user may choose to receive certain messages only after working hours.

Older handsets that do not have support for MMS will not be able to use these services. Sony Ericsson Nokia, LG companies introduce Multimedia messaging service enabled mobile to market. Rate of these mobiles reduced slowly. All mobile Service provides start to provide Multimedia messaging service to their users.

At present MMS will reach the same level of acceptance as SMS. Multimedia messaging service offers you a complete multimedia experience of text, pictures, photos, animations, speech and audio. MMS will increase the use of mobile communication

Yes it is possible provided you have wap. For mms you could try email to mms if you have it enabled :-)