Thread: Problems with Internet

Problems with Internet

Have just installed vista again, as my Internet was extremely slow, and I could not get it to run properly. There is Installed all updates and including SP1, motherboard drivers from the gigabyte and ichr9 from intelligence, graphics card driver 8.8.

The problem is that it has not helped a fuming fis, when I downloaded the drivers could get good at full speed, but when I open IE comes home page fine up right away, but should I go in here, for example, writes the usual history of the page could not be displayed, etc. Only after a couple of times with the update may have to show to find ago, but so is about 30-60 seconds to load the page.

I have a 2 Mbit connection with 512 upload from Full Rate, and has otherwise worked fine so far. I have also tried with FF, since IE before has been a little slow, and was invited to it, but it does not.

Is it my server on the motherboard has to get off, or is it something in the setup I did not have been aware of.

Really hope there is someone with good advice when I have to be pretty desperate.

Re: Problems with Internet

Did you try right-clicking on your network icon and select diagnose and repair an Internet connection?
    It helped, at least for me.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: Problems with Internet

But I was desperate and as a last thing off me for all the power to the PC and router, although I did not think it would help, since it had not been any problems with the phone running through the same router, and it seems that it was necessary to, it works all again.