Re: I wanna buy a site which site is best?
Here are some basic steps .
1. When buying a domain name don't start searching until you are ready to buy.
2. Read all the posts on the techarena dealing with domain name discussions. They have a lot of valuable information.
3. Godaddy may not be the best, but they do offer things in a simple easy to understand format that worked well for me as a beginner. As I learned things along the way, I am now able to go to other sites for domains and be comfortable searching around for what I need to fit the circumstances. The same is true for hosting.
4. You won't be able to learn everything you need before you begin. Know there is a learning curve and you will be able to learn more information more quickly if you continuously keep moving forward... so just do it.
As far as html.
1. There are a lot of free html tutorial sites on line. Just search html on google (or any search engine you find reliable).
2. Practice on the tutorials.
3. You will need an html editing program (I am a mac user, so I use "Taco")
4. You will also need a program to upload your html files to your server.
Then it is just a matter of practice and trying new things.
Windows 7 Review
Re: I wanna buy a site which site can suggest a web directory site?
i wanna a site where i can put insurance agents and insurance company profiles see i am working with insurance industry. like a directory i want to to give in the site ..
|Tags: buy a site|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "I wanna buy a site which site is best?"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Posting images from other site to own site and keep it legal?||Mahalingam||Technology & Internet||4||08-06-2011 07:56 AM|
|Having More Than One Site On Google AdSense, want to know how much money each site is making||HoGaN 77||Technology & Internet||4||27-01-2011 10:15 PM|
|Airtel.com site redirects to a Vodafone site!||Tamonashh||India BroadBand||6||17-11-2010 12:25 AM|
|Site Map of SharePoint site in Visio 2007||GusFraba||MS Office Support||1||18-06-2009 09:26 AM|
|SITE-To-SITE VPN using Windows Server 2003 Standard||S H A R I Q U E||Windows Server Help||9||03-01-2009 10:55 PM|