Thread: Last FM issue

Last FM issue

Well, it turns out that recently, I create an account in lastfm, the account did not add a player of lastfm in my Blogspot.

The problem is that I've searched and searched ... and there is somewhere that I say "Tag Add this to your blog to be able to play your collection," Would like to know if anyone of you can help me ... What is this?

The problem is not adding a player with Tag. The problem is that I want to add to my Tag "Collection", I created a collection of topics and I want to add this to my collection of topics in Blogspot.

Thank you very much.

Re: Last FM issue

Test with the official widgets. (Well its not an english site, still trying to help.)

I'm not sure, but I think that you can not specify the music or playlist, but it uses lists of what they listen more, but that lastfm to know is what most listeners, you have to install the plugin scrobbling on your player, then the roster will be filled by itself.

What can I add to my Blogspot? There is no way to add my playlist?

I say, the widgets are not what i need. I seem to add more staff to create the playlist. Is there any other way?

Thanks guy.

Look ... is that really the truth I was not much of JavaScript.

But what I want is to put this player in my blog. As you will see the player is already done with my list of topics. All I want to do is use the code of the Flash player and put it in my Blogspot, no matter whether the advertisement appears at the side of Flash (Which apparently is part of Flash), that anyway if all and advertising, helping to "lastfm" and thus not bother me if I use it on my blog.

Thank you very much.

You do not have to know Javascript or anything, you can simply copy the code that give you, and paste it into a section of blogger / blogspot.

But perhaps I have not explained well: when I saw that I answered your last.fm profile is completely empty (probably because it did not have the Winamp plug-in or WMP, or the player you use), so the widget appear empty.

Now I see that there are about 5 topics, is not whether you downloaded the plugin for winamp / wmp / itunes / whatever, or you downloaded the player itself from last.fm, it does not matter, the case is now these 5 topics you would have to appear in the list of the widget.

Anyway, if you're so determined to use the flash player in particular, you have to look at the source code of that page you've placed, and there looking for "flashcontainer", a few doors down from where it appears you have the code you need, between tags "noscript", choose from putting "<object" to a little below that says "</ object>" inclusive, copy it and paste it into blogger (customize -> add gadget -> Basic -> "html / javascript "[edit html]).

With that should suffice.

Thanx, it was exactly what query was!, Thank you very much.