Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2008

Internet 3G IP problem

It turns out that now I walk with 3G connection for my computer

It turns out that I can not download things from "rapidshare" or the like, because it turns out that my IP is already in use (supposedly). And it is also that the uTorrent can not access all the download speed because the ports are not open. While disclaimer of uTorrent, these (as I mentioned) not to unload all the supposed speed, for the problem.

By reading a few pages, it seems that this is "natural" (what's Ip used) for this type of connection (3G). I actually get in touch with the supplier, but I saw too, or it seems to me to believe that in the case of uTorrent, I can open ports with my own hands.

Any help? Council? Implementation?

I am very grateful, as always, it is the only place to find answers that do not leave me hesitating, as in many other forums where it is really the last straw as there are no moderators and therefore are a total dispute.
Old 11-11-2008

Re: Internet 3G IP problem

Not as the contracts are out there, but you offered is a maximum of about GB per month (for the iphone I seem to remember that it was 1GB) at a rate of 3Mb and then you go down the speed at 128kb. Apart from that I think that ports are susceptible to emulate, and I think the same thing for the bittorrent. With emulation, but with lowid, you can download something, do not know if changing the port on the client BT (utorrent, PEJ), you could get something, but I think so.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet