Thread: How to Store and share files and photos online

How to Store and share files and photos online

hi
    i am accountant. I use computer daily for sharing some documents with my client via email or any other way.recently there are new way has come in which you can Store and share files and photos online .but i don't much idea about that so any one tell me that how to Store and share files and photos online

Re: How to Store and share files and photos online

Whether to save their data on external media, store files that you can access from anywhere, or share files with friends or make them available to everyone on the Internet, storage spaces online are interesting solutions. With Microsoft's SkyDrive service, you have 25 GB free to store all the files you want online: What made things even more interesting!For photos, SkyDrive allows you create albums presented as thumbnails and it is also possible to display the form of animated photos. As for other folders, you can share your albums with your friends or with the whole world to see and download your photos. To prevent the sharing of copyrighted files, the size of each file is 50 MB You can work around this limitation by cutting your large files with 7-Zip.

The SkyDrive service is free and offers storage space of 25GB You simply have a Windows Live account, also free. In your Web browser, go to the address http://skydrive.live.com/?mkt=fr. If you have a Windows Live account (for Hotmail, Messenger or Xbox Live), click on Connect. If you do not have an account, click on Register. Follow the instructions on screen to create a Windows Live account. When this is done, enter your username and password. Click the Connect button. This takes you to the management interface SkyDrive and the list of available folders.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

With SkyDrive, you can create folders in which you can store your files. You can create private folders accessible only to yourself, public folders available to anyone, or records "network," accessible only to certain people.
    1 To create a new folder where you can store your files, click on Create Folder
    2 Name the folder. and Scroll to Share and select the option you only get the folder and its contents private.
    3 if you want the file be accessible to anyone on the Internet, select Public.
    4 Finally, if you want the file be accessible only to certain people, choose Select people.
    5 Click the Select link in your contact list and check the box in front of the people you want to share this folder.and after that Then select the rights that you intend to give these people: the ability to simply read and download files, or also can modify, delete, etc..

You can organize your storage space as you want: delete files, rename them, add comments. he amount of space available is displayed at the top right of the home SkyDrive. To download a file, open it and click on the Download command. The menu of commands you can also delete the file, rename it or move it to a new folder. Click on the Add a description and enter your text to give a description file. Click Save. Above, you can leave a comment on the file.Note that your visitors (if the folder is shared) can leave comments. For each folder, you can change the mode of sharing.Click on the mode of sharing that is being displayed at the bottom of the list of files in the folder or album. For each folder, you can change the mode of sharing. Click on the mode of sharing that is being displayed at the bottom of the list of files in the folder or album. Check or uncheck the boxes before then permits to enable or disable. Finally, click the Save button.