Thread: Firefox window opens blank, or simply not open them

Firefox window opens blank, or simply not open them

Hello friends, my problem is the following... (I will try to detail as much as possible)

I have always band of 600 and was sailing at full (xp, athlon 1700, 512ram, 64video, 120GB)

For a short time the problem started. When I opened a website in firefox (in explorer cache that is the same), this simply did not open, leaving blank page and telling as if loaded (sometimes disappeared address in the address bar, and when that appeared and web was white, tried to select the address, entered again and it gives nothing, repeating the same step up to 10 times until they charge, imagine the frustration).

I always log on edonkey (torrents tb) and run problem (that will connect the edonkey insists)

Adding to this, and the same or worse, is that I work with and I have installed php apache + php + mysql on a local machine and problems I had, until it is keen not to load the pages. This if it was a shit, because I had the same files on a local, were delayed in charge, and not until (Imagine that it was impossible to save me from db phpMyAdmin since not opened, opened in mid or was delayed entirely to load)

I thought that the problem was the cord that was plugged badly ... Until I realized that the problems started to happen since I installed another card to make a home network (not to mention other assumptions that had).

Well, recently, working on a site with php on a local, trying to load changes and the same problems until they in turn thought through "control panel / connections" the connection to the home network (leaving the Internet), all and local files with php flying, "like in those times."
    Well, I said, this is the network that is creating conflict (not to mention the 2 of the network recognized as Realtek, and that was a "d-link dfe530tx +").

Run problem, I told myself (there was nobody else) ... until the Internet began to give me problems again (we're talking about 5 or 10 minutes later). With this said, "bullshit", deinterlace the t's network and the home network obviously be installing the drivers correctly for the Dlink.

Well, leave everything ok (supposedly) and I returned to see the problems. This is bullshit!

I hope you understand, forgive for the faults of spelling and meanings and I hope someone can help.

Thank you.

PS: I never had these problems before. There is something with the connection, browsers, ports, maybe a firewall (which always off by mental health, (eye that I am not concerned in the least)), which is not hell, but something is happening ... something smells bad.

Re: Firefox window opens blank, or simply not open them

I saw a similar thing in the past, allegedly carried me the web, but did not see anything particularly in white. I think it was a virus or spyware or something crap there. For such problems of browsers, simply remove the browser and install again.

Surely you do not have some plug-ins installed, I recommend you start installing the flash, the showscase, and java.

Friends: THEME SOLUTION.
    Go to Tools> Options> Main> table top when INICA firefox: MY PAGE SHOW must select Start.

ahi discovery that firefox starts when white at the top where it says when INICA firefox: instead of showing my PAGE Start select any of the other options as detailed below.
    BLANK PAGE SHOW opens directly into white.
    And the other SHOW MY WINDOW AND LAST MEETING Tab can not display anything, is all in white, when we have chosen to close firefox privacy that you delete all the data thus do not find that showing.

I look forward to working with this contribution to the solution.