Thread: How to Download Video From viddler.com ?

How to Download Video From viddler.com ?

Hello, Can you tell Me Is it possible to download a video from This Viddler video site ? Actually one Of my Freind want to somevideo for some purpose But cant seem to Download , I mean Sometimes we Get the download It and sometimes Not Can you Actually Tell me What is the Problem With the Site And Also tell the Ways the Download the Videos For Which the link are not Available ? Thanks in Advance

Re: How to Download Video From viddler.com ?

Hello, You can only download another user's video if they have set up their video with permission to be downloaded. There will be a "Download This" icon underneath the player if the user has given you permission to download. Viddler is not a download site, just to be clear. The videos are intended for viewing through the embedded flash player

Viddler’s embeddable player has always been unique in providing content producers and viewers with the ability to place comments and tags at various points within a video. If something is funny at the 1:39 mark, you can submit the comment “lol” and it will show up as a discreet overlay at that particular time during playback. Similarly, you can tag a video during playback with “bicycle” at a point where there’s someone riding a bike. As with other video services, you can also submit tags that describe videos as a whole, rather than just particular points within a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    Hello, You can only download another user's video if they have set up their video with permission to be downloaded. There will be a "Download This" icon underneath the player if the user has given you permission to download. Viddler is not a download site, just to be clear. The videos are intended for viewing through the embedded flash player
    Thanks For the Info it might Be Really useful