Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-10-2008

Explorer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Since few days ago now when I go into a folder that contains movies, video or any SERIES, I opened a box and says:

Explorer.exe to encountered a problem and needs to close.

Can anyone explain how can I fix it?.

Thanks in advance.

A greeting
Old 13-10-2008

I lately I get a lot of files. Avi, I uninstall the codecs and went back to install and I was passing, but now I fix this still gives me problems ...
Old 13-10-2008

Well the truth is that so because of a conflict of codecs, when you perform a preview of the files, you can:
1) In the folder in the right-mouse menu, put see -> list, with that remedy to the elderly and could continue working. Then in Tools -> Folder Options -> see the tab, select "Do not stay in the cache thumbnails"
Another alternative is reinstall all codecs (all) and perform a new installation.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,