Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2008

Restore passwords firefox 3

Well, After Completion installing firefox:

But my question is: can a backup of passwords that I saved in firefox, if I wish to incorporate them can I do?

For example, to return to putting markers only will I> Bookmarks> Manage Bookmarks> File> Import> and there it is selected.

I want to know how to do that but with passwords, to return to reintegrate because I have many.
Old 07-10-2008

There is an extension for Firefox, to make backups of passwords, extensions, search plugins, etc, etc. ....

It's called FEBE and what you can download here

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2109

You install it and opening the Firefox, go to Tools and you will see the options of FEBE.

First of all, you're going to File and choose the target folder where you are going to place the backup, then Options, choose what you want to copy to the backup. There you must check the box''usernames and passwords''

I hope that you serve.

a greeting.
Old 07-10-2008

Hi,

But the problem is that after formatting for example. Reinstalling Firefox and again I put my passwords in Firefox.

It only place the markers but no usernames and passwords.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,