Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-09-2008

No Internet Connection after installing win XP

Hello all,

I reinstall Windows XP after a crash. But I do not have the graphics drivers, motherboard, its ... I thought to find an update of devices on the net but I can not connect.

How can I do to activate the RJ45 port on your motherboard.

Thank you very much for your help
Old 30-09-2008

Hi,

Tell us a little (much) more about your PC: its brand, its name, etc ...
Old 30-09-2008

Hi,

I had Windows Vista was installed, I formatted and put windows XP but I do not have the drivers. I thought to find on the internet by going to "Device Manager" and then update the device but I can not connect. Probably because I do not have drivers motherboard that enables the port RJ45.

Now I don't have neither CD-ROM or Internet connection.
Old 30-09-2008

Hi,

I had Windows Vista was installed, I formatted and put windows XP but I do not have the drivers. I thought to find on the internet by going to "Device Manager" and then update the device but I can not connect. Probably because I do not have drivers motherboard that enables the port RJ45.

Now I don't have neither CD-ROM or Internet connection.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet