Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-09-2008

Can not Open Archives

I have a problem because I can not open files, videos etc. .. because I get a message that says "this file does not have a program to perform this action an association in the Control Panel folder options" was not this problem with any other but for internet browsing and I wanted to open a movie and not let me. And I can not open anything, you know what it can be?

I have a computer, the virus is passed, the disk cleaned. I have erased the record of internet, for if it were a virus or something like that. Is there if I can take a cable that can not do anything?
Old 29-09-2008

Does this happens for all archives? This message for all types?
Old 29-09-2008

Basically only music and videos, and sometimes when downloading from Internet also, that would not let me.
Old 29-09-2008

When you see the "Open With ...", choose" select a program from a list, the list selects the player you want, and the active case "Always use the selected program ...". So with all extensions.
Old 29-09-2008

Before the open, you have to save them. When you download from the Internet, go to save, instead of opening.
Old 29-09-2008

I have the problem even when I try to store. Before the end of the process I get a window of error and will not let me down, it is not like I can hang a screen to see what the windows error is.
thanks.
Old 29-09-2008

Go to control panel> Folder Options> File Type

If you do not have the type of file you click on the button (new) and must wear the kind of extension you need either (EXE, SWF, TXT) in so you will know which is not open and if you can not give the button (Advanced Options) have also could try to make a restoration at a date before the problem.
Old 29-09-2008

I did, but the same thing happening. I think you know what it is but I did not. I think you have to have the pack of microsoft office and when you download the entire pack, I think it can open these files, sort ?????

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: