Following a crash of my pc because of its processor that heats I too found myself with the BIOS setup factory. I put it back correctly and nothing serious happened.
Yesterday my pc again overheated and once again I was forced to reboot and after that it said "limited or no connectivity" regardless of XP or Vista.
- I reset my 2 network cards
- Unplug / plug the modem after 10 minutes
- I changed the cable network port (I have two on my motherboard)
- I went to the bios in the detection of faulty cable. It told me that mine is. I tried another to check the connectivity remained or not.
- Obviously I reboot several times, my pc has remained on for whole night and the problem is still there.
- I changed my cable port on the router.
- I rechecked that I had good IP.
What to do? My new heatpipe will arrive either today or tomorrow to avoid crashes and bios network but until I get Internet.
When you taped: ipconfig / all in a command prompt window, what result you got?
The IP address assigned is fixed or DHCP?
The FAI is which?
You can ping your router?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "More Internet..."|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Avast! Internet Security suite blocking internet connection on windows 8||Angud||Networking & Security||4||28-06-2012 04:20 PM|
|Stop all internet activity and Internet Lock is missing in ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 10||Bebo.K||Networking & Security||5||01-03-2012 12:38 PM|
|Getting an Error message? To run steam, you must first connect to the internet? on Stem while connecting to internet||Aerona||Technology & Internet||5||04-07-2011 10:42 AM|
|Unable to open Internet Properties or attach files to my e-mail in Internet Explorer 8||Dharmavira||Technology & Internet||2||28-04-2009 02:54 PM|