Thread: which laptop should i buy

which laptop should i buy

Hi i was just wondering which laptop i should buy there are so many choices and i cant make up my mind.

Anyway what i would like to do on my laptop is write programs on it e.g php, java, .net since i am in my last year in university.

I dont play games much but if i got a laptop i would like to watch videos online and and listen to radio stations on it as well. I would also like to watch a bit of t.v on it as well i dont know if this is possible.

Anyway i have been looking around and i have seen that asus and hp are popular models. I do like the hp feature where you can recover files if you reboot the system and that is about it. Also i like to run a lot of programs at the same time so if its more or 2gb ram i think that will be good and i would like it to be fast as well. For the hard driver around 160gb and below 300gb and i am willing to spend around £400 to $500. I was thinking of dell but apparently somone told me if you want to upgrade you can only get stuff through them and there are pretty expensive. And i like a bit of support if i am having trouble with my laptop.

Also for the os i would want xp since i have heard there have been a lot of problems with windows vista i dont know if this is still true though.

Anyway can somone please help me and give me a good model laptop

Duplicate Content: Which laptop should i buy

Thread Closed

Well do you want to stick with HP only or you are ok with other cool brands available in the market?