Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to unlock pop-up blocker in Internet Explorer?

Technology & Internet

Old 17-09-2008

How to unlock pop-up blocker in Internet Explorer?

Hi,

I have a problem which I would like to see the possibility if one could tell me how to resolve:

I want access to a system that can be seen only using IE but when I want Login I get the popup blocker (pop ups) and I can not access to this part, did any of you know how I can disable this feature?

I thank you in advance for any help you can give me

Old 17-09-2008

Up on Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, there you will find a bar that blocks popups, XD.

Good Luck.
Old 17-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANEET View Post
Up on Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, there you will find a bar that blocks popups, XD.

Good Luck.
Thank you Friend

You are very helpful!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: ,