Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-09-2008

"credentials" in browsers

Hello friends,
I have access to a website in another team but I do not have, it asks me logging in it, I do not remember the password for Logan and I would not reset. ???What is there any place where it is stored the "credentials" that I use on that page and so exported to another team where I do not have access?
I hope I have explained well
greetings
Old 16-09-2008

The "credentials" to comment on are the cookies.
The problem is that the password stored in cookies is encrypted, so forget read it.

The only possibility, if you forget your password, is to use the option to "Remember password" you must offer this site. Through this system is that you can send your password to your current post or be reset.

Greetings.
Old 16-09-2008

Thanks Trojan123

I do not want to read it, the browser simply that I read so you do not ask me, how is this possible?
Old 19-09-2008

you can try to copy and paste the cookies .... I imagine that this be set at IP external terminal ... may also copy and paste the cookies and use a proxy to make the same IP that if the computer has saved password ... not like what you see?
Old 22-09-2008

If using Mozilla Firefox, you must go to Tools / Options tab and click on security passwords stored, once inside you must click on display passwords, so you can see all the passwords of the pages where you enter, I hope it helps, because if you use Internet Explorer I can not tell you how to make it happen because not used it.
Old 23-09-2008

That will only work if previously have used the "Remember passwords for the sites." If you have disabled (as I do xD), the button "Show passwords" will remove an empty list.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: ,