Thread: Why is Gmail best webmail than others

Why is Gmail best webmail than others

EMail (abbr. Electronic mail), as we all know, is a store-and-forward method of writing, sending, receiving and saving messages over electronic communication systems. Email is also considered as the fastest mode of the communication. Right?

As you all know about email than you might have heard of Gmail. Gmail is a free e-mail service provided by Google with a capacity of 7160 MB (increasing approximately 3.348 MB daily).

Now most of the people like it very much for several reasons. Do you like Gmail? If yes then what is the best part of it?

I like Gmail because of its increasing Inbox capacity, Lesser Spam than Yahoo, and faster than yahoo or rediff or hotmail when it comes to attach any files to your mails.

OK that's a nice thing i like gmail but simply hate the spams!
    talking about the capacity increase its a good news but i prefer using different mail ids for different purpose!

"Gmail automatically saves contact details when e-mails are sent to an unknown recipient. If the user changes, adds, or removes information near an e-mail such as the name while sending any e-mail, it also updates that in the contact list."

This may be helpful to most of the user's like me who gets annoyed when you are always asked to save the email addresses whenever you send an email to anyone.

"Gmail does not allow users to send or receive executable files or archives containing executable files."

This can be considered as either its advantage or dis-advantage.