Go Back   TechArena Community > General Discussion > TechArena Discussions and Events
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Get live updates from TechArena via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus

TechArena Discussions and Events

Old 12-08-2012

Get live updates from TechArena via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus

As per the request of many of our members, we launched our official pages on all major Social Networks a couple of months ago so that our users can get all the latest updates from Technology world right on their smartphones, Tablets and computers immediately. If want to be one of those, Like and follows us on the following pages:

1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TechArenaIndia

2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/techarenaindia

3. Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/112689732103806295345/posts

4. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TechArenaIndia

Old 13-08-2012
Super Moderator

Re: Get live updates from TechArena via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus

We appreciate and thanks to all our users who liked and following are pages
Old 13-08-2012

Can you guys please come with some Gaming Cabinets and Graphic Cards reviews on YouTube?

I am willing to buy a new Gaming PC and want the best Hardware. So before buying the same i would like to check few reviews.
Old 14-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The EClipse View Post
Can you guys please come with some Gaming Cabinets and Graphic Cards reviews on YouTube?

I am willing to buy a new Gaming PC and want the best Hardware. So before buying the same i would like to check few reviews.
Of course we are coming soon with few nVidia Video Cards and Corsair Cabinets reviews. You can check back in nest few days.

However, if you have any specific make/model in your head and required urgent help, please post a query in appropriate section at TechArena Forums. We will help you with the same.

Regards.
Old 14-08-2012

Thank you Maqbool for the suggestion. I have posted my query in Monitor & Video Cards section. Hoping to get best suggestions.

Thank you.
Old 01-09-2012

Hey guys, i am about to buy a Samsung Tablet. After comparing few of them with other brands, finally decided to go with the 7inch Tab 2. But before going for the same, if you guys please provide me a Review of Galaxy Tab 2, it will be very helpful for me.
Old 14-09-2012

Request Accepted Qiao. Here is the complete video review of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

Old 15-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maqbool View Post
Request Accepted Qiao. Here is the complete video review of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Thanks a lot friend. It was very helpful.

TechArena Community > General Discussion > TechArena Discussions and Events