Thread: Zend Certification Training In New Delhi

smile Zend Certification Training In New Delhi

Zend Certification Training in New Delhi, India in November

Space is limited. Register now to guarantee your slot!

November 10 - November 12, 2006 (08:00 AM to 04:00 PM) – Zend Certification Training by India’s Only Zend Authorized Training Partner for INR 7,500.

Don’t miss out on these great opportunities to get Zend Certification training from the experts in PHP. Expert developers and consultants who have extensive real-life experience of PHP, MySQL and are Zend Certified Engineers (ZCE) present all of our courses.

Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to have the knowledge required to satisfy the Zend PHP Certification exam curriculum This instructor-led, hands-on class will teach you how to successfully pass in Zend Examination.

Don’t miss out on these great classes. Class Timings are from 8AM to 4 PM. To register, you can call me at +91 9810243170, email me at training@osscube.com. We offer you 100% pass guarantee, if in a rare chance you are unable to get the certification, you can review Zend Certification Training again! Absolutely Free of Cost!!

These classes are provided by, India's first Authorized Zend Education Center. We are the world's leading LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) training group. ZCE are in huge demand in market and OSS Cube will assist you in securing a great job!

Register Now!
    Sincerely,

Vineet Agrawal
    OSS Cube

Do you know that India has less than 200 Zend Certified Engineers out of more than 8000 worldwide? Being ZCE opens up a new level of listening and new job opportunities in India and Abroad.
    Last edited by dr.nil; 02-11-2006 at 06:08 PM.

ThumbsUp Re: Zend Certification Training In New Delhi advance php training in Delhi - NCR

Hi guys !!! if you really interested to learn php, you just talk to Mr. Dhiraj
    he is carrying 4+ years of exp in field of php. he is taking weekend classes in delhi.he cover all detailed topics which is currently used in industry. In 2009 I was taken classes from him. I was travelled from Laxmi nagar to his location. but i feel that it was worth of that. since 2009 i m in touch with him. right now i m working in netlink as a sr. php developer.
    His number is 9990 44 8967
    email is : dhiraj.bharti@gmail.com

Thanks
    Have a bright career in PHP Open source

Ankur Gupta