Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to send scheduled message in php

Software Development

Old 14-05-2014

How to send scheduled message in php

I am new in php. I need to send scheduled message to user on mobile using php. Please tell how it will be possible using php code.

Old 14-05-2014

Re: scheduled message

You can do that through mail function. I am giving you the parameters below.

Code:
bool mail ( string $to , string $subject , string $message [, string $additional_headers [, string $additional_parameters ]] )
Code:
 bool msg_send ( resource $queue , int $msgtype , mixed $message [, bool $serialize = true [, bool $blocking = true [, int &$errorcode ]]] )
Old 14-05-2014

Re: scheduled message

Thank You for reply. Please can u elaborate it. i Cant get it properly
Old 15-05-2014

Re: How to send scheduled message in php

Search for PHP SMS Gateway on Google. You will find a site on the top which gives you a ready to use script and a complete manual for sending automated sms through php on a mobile phone. The process is bit long and it also need the right script which is almost impossible to provide you here. There are few things you have to do like configuring the sql database, etc. So just search the text I had mentioned above and checkout the guide.
Old 17-09-2014

Re: How to send scheduled message in php

Search for PHP SMS Gateway on Google. You will find a site on the top which gives you a ready to use script and a complete manual for sending automated sms through php on a mobile phone.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: ,