Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

while memorizing java and C ++ i forget lessons memorized today the next day

Software Development

Old 11-04-2014

while memorizing java and C ++ i forget lessons memorized today the next day

What Do you People(Gr8 ppl) do to learn java and c++ when i memorize control structures,for example today,i forget the next day.but you dont forget.plz tell me that why you not forget and i forget.
Thanks.

Old 12-04-2014

Re: while memorizing java and C ++ i forget lessons memorized today the next day

I would suggest you to learn libraries as you go. I also think that a good Integrated Development Environment (IDE) should be able to help you with libraries and functionality. You should also follow some good tutorial that will familiarize you with the mose common ones first. You just need to understand what everything means and dont memorize it. Just try to remember the equations and you are good to go on.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development