Thread: How to develop android apps at affordable cost

How to develop android apps at affordable cost

How to develop android app at a affordable price. I have some clients who are looking forward to develop a fully functional android application. I had contacted some developers for the same. But they are charging too high. I want a affordable cost through which I can get a good app and I can easily the share with different people. I am unable to find any budget solution for the same. Most of the apps are based on a website. Is there any other option available through which I can go for budget app development.

Re: How to develop android apps at affordable cost

You can hire a developer and guide him to give you a proper app. This would be cheaper. Hire a developer on timely basis. And ask him to build the app based on your requirement. There are many free lancer developer online who can help you in the same.

There is a affordable solution available. For that you will have to try a web based android app developer kit. There are some sites which give you simple and smart virtual platform through which you can build impressive android apps. Apps Builder is one among them. Just go on the official site and checkout the tutorial first. IT is a paid service, but just for testing purpose you can signup a trial. This will help you to build a smart app through which you can simply create a app without worrying much about the programming stuff. There are sites available that can also give you a app based on website. I had tested that. They are really effective.

I had once used apps geyser. It is nice for making a app from web content. It is simple and has easy interface. Try this for the website thing. It does not require any programming or coding knowledge. You just have to add the site and customize it.