Thread: What does Link Wheeling means

What does Link Wheeling means

Can anyone explain me what is Link Wheeling and how does it is associated to an website growth. I am tying up with an SEO company which is going to offer some support to my website for getting more weightage on web. I am right now at decent place, but as there is a bit fall, I thought it is better to get an expect advice. The companies says that they will work on some link wheeling to enhance my link profile. I am confused what it is actually. It just looks like another link building technique.

Re: What does Link Wheeling means

Link Wheel is an kind of references or links posted on different social networking platform which at the end points your website. It is just creating an entire wheel to make your website reach more users. This boost search engine ranking but over usage can cause some issue also. Google does not like over optimization. Ample of websites had already faced numerous problem due to over optimization. So better take a standard way of creating fruitful link profile instead of going with some automated techniques.

I do not think this is going to put any impact. It just look like you are putting your links on various social networking platform and collecting traffic from that. It is essential that you must first go through this things and learn them thoroughly. Understand it and then only move ahead with the link setup. It is always recommended that you read Google's Guideline first and then move ahead with the reading stuff. It will be very complicated for you then to tackle problem faced later on.

Link Wheel consist of some regular process to follow. It starts with location relevant keywords first. Then you have to on the internet and search for websites which has those keyword or which are ranked higher for those keywords. They can be blog or social networking websites and ample of other things. Then you have to make good quality articles and post those articles on those linking websites. It is necessary that a crucial part of the article must reflect your website. That's all. The process just keeps on going on and on.

It looks like some kind of mixture of Link Building and Article Submission. It is not bad if you are sharing good articles with other website. Depending on your site this can really give you boost for sometime. Mostly the traffic on your website depends on the type of content you are writing. Still content is king on web. You can see website that give proper information and valuable content still lies at the top of search result. It is necessary that you work more on the content building side.

A Link Wheel is a network of websites (commonly used by Web 2.0 sites) and blogs connecting to each other, which will link them to your website and helps your site to rank up in Google’s front page. The traditional Link Wheel goes like this:
    The networks of microblogs and web 2.0 sites can vary from 6 to as much as 116 for each link wheel.
    As discussed earlier, this traditional diagram is mostly susceptible to being tracked by Google. This is not entirely illegal, so to say, but it is not verily acceptable in the eyes of Google.