Thread: A good software development framework for beginners

A good software development framework for beginners

I am looking for some help on software development framework. I am not able to find a good one for beginners. I am starting my courses in this which will being with basic methodology first and then I will move ahead with advance programming concept. But it looks like there are more advance tools compare to some reasonable choices available on the web that can also offers me to start from beginning and then move ahead with advance options.

Re: A good software developement framework for beginners

A framework just offer you more efficiency in dealing with software development process. It is easy to find a frame work that really works with tons of reasonable choices. I tmostly depends what you want to go for. Like for software development the type of language you want to begin with.

On that basis you can search for the right programming language that offers you a clear framework. There are different suite available for php, c plus, etc.

A set of good software suite offers you to work with set of libraries instantly and minimize your work load. It also saves time to great extent. The most popular among them is Agile Software Development. It is a nice tool with complete frame work that offers you ample of information related to development procedure. I will recommend you to for the same if you are going with a beginners process. And later on you can also take benefit from advance options.

There are ample of software development kits. Like Cowboy Coding, DBU, etc. A framework is not just a pack of suite, but a kind of process involved in the development procedure. Each of them offers you a different kind of process to develop a software. So there are ample of choices to go for. A number of time it happens that you land in wrong framework where you can face problem in later stage. Before choosing a framework I will recommend you to first understand each and everything manually.

I recommend this advanced software developement Framework because it is quite suitable for beginners with a detailed developer guide and no activation key or any third party tool is required. It supports both C# and Visual Basic languages.

There are few tools, but they are not effective. It is always good to keep a data backup ready with you. Through backup it is easier for you to restore the data when there is some problem. iSkysoft is one tool which I know can help you. This kind of tool only work if they are installed in your system before the data is deleted. They manage to maintain a cache folder where info about deleted files are placed and it becomes easier for them to recover.

i think you havent asked the correct question. I think you need which language gives you the best efficient tools for coding. I have worked with some
    1. PHP: Yii/codeigniter frameworks are good.
    2. JSP: Springs/Hibernate etc are currently famous