Thread: Is Zend Studio worth package for development

Is Zend Studio worth package for development

For php work I landed on Zend Studio. This is somewhat a kind of package which is used for php web development. I want some help regarding the same. I had worked on php. My work is mostly based on static site. Now to get at further level I have to choose a framework that can give me the best possible way to write better code. So for that is Zend Studio better.

I found this tool very useful. I had seen some videos which were really interesting. To some extent I think Zend Studio will make my job easier. Is anyone using the same. I need some better info based on the functionality stuff. Thanks.

Re: Is Zend Studio worth package for development

It is a powerful development suite. It is recommended for both basic and advance use. If you want to work on enterprise level then you will need such type of tool that can work in more smoother way. The development in this is carried on two mode.

The first is through browser side and the second one is through server side. So here you job became easier. You can view your work before finally uploading it.

It is a rich product. The cost of this suite is $239.00. If you are willing to pay that much then this tool is far more better. Such tools are not good for beginners or those who work on low scale. This are enterprise tool made to meet business needs. But yet the tool can help you to write better code. The package works on php and offer you a full php cycle for development. You can edit the code, analyze it or even play with the database on same time.

For complex project the software provides a extensive approach. Compared to this there are many free framework that you can go for. But if you want to work on advance level then you have to stay with such software. The software has integrated php and javascript editor. Along with there are some additions which make the tool more better. Like auto completion, error checking, server integration, etc. Along with this you can monitor and troubleshoot your module. There are also advance options which will help you to work directly on cloud and test your app instantly.

So if you are trying to work on higher level then you can spend that much amount to get this entire pack. But there is a trail mode available on the official site which you can also test. This trial tool will help you to learn how this software actually work. Because it can be complicated to some extent.

If you need a simple tool then why don't you try Fuelphp. This is one of the most simple framework I had seen yet. It is free and easy to learn. It comes with maximum support that is needed for a novice to understand on bigger project. You can then switch to other if you need more advance tools. Choosing the right development tool is very necessary to some extent. Because the additional features are those stuff which we get addicted to.

Zend Studio is good tool according to me. It offers you a testing environment in which you can find out the issue with module you are working on. So in this way your time is saved to some extent. If you face any problem or quick error then you can simply run the debugging environment to find out the issue. This works on your regular pc to server depending on the connectivity option. Along with the tool has server integrated ability.

For more better support you can start working on cloud also. This will give you a kind of virtual environment where you can test your apps very instantly. First begin with a trial. Do not buy the same. The trial will give you small glimpse of this tool. The new edition of this pack offer you more benefits. It provides you option to use PHP 5.4 and remote debugging. This are some of advance features that are yet not found in any other development suite. To work on high quality web code development this tool give you enough power and control to manage the same. I had tested this a number of time and did not found this complicated.

There are many development framework on web that you can go for. Some of them is Yii, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Prado, etc. First of all if you go for the list of framework then you will surely get confused. It is recommended to use the most recent and best tool available in the market. Zend is one of them.

I had gone through a number of things and met many developers. Maximum of them work on Yii. This framework is recommended as best and simple. It provides you some the advance features that you are not going to find in any other. Also the performance is much higher compared to any other framework. When you are working on any bulky code you need a good time management to deal with the modules and debugging.

With Yii you can stay faster on the same. What Yii offers you is a type of virtual environment. In this you can run the code. This work same as it works on a web server. So that is why it is recommended to stick with this code. I hope you can understand what I am talking about. There are also a tons of features provided in this tool. This tool gives you ready option to modify the server files very instantly.

Zend is actually good for secure and reliable development. Today there are extensive applications which works on Web 2.0. This framework is actually meant for those apps. It offers you a nice api support for tons of popular services on web.

I will give you a list of framework which are popular on the basis of ranking list. The topmost framework is Yii. Because of its stability and features this is one of the best yet. The second one is Codeigniter. This is one of the widely used framework in the market. The reason to use this is, it is quiet simple. You can use it as per your need and work on it in a faster way. The interface and integrated library of this framework is more powerful. Then on third comes Zend.

After that other more powerful framework are CakePHP and Symfony. So there is no limit of popular framework. All you need is to choose the one which you will find simple. And also the one which gives you current support.

You can do one thing. You can try to locate which among is free and start working on that. If you found that there is need of more features then you can simply jump to a much better one like Zend.