Thread: Is Python too complicated to use

Is Python too complicated to use

To get some specialization I going through a number programming language choices. I had kept some reserved and for additional support my friend recommend to go with Python. I want to know that is Python a very complicated language to use. What are the benefits of this language and how it can help under the field of software development.

I had checked some tutorials which were quiet confusing. I need help on the same .Thanks.

Re: Is Python too complicated to use

You might not aware but this is an high level language. It is one of the most reliable language yet available to build up powerful applications. If you want to learn about the importance of Python then it is better you must read the detailed article on Wikipedia.

This will guide you about the right information and importance.

Python is a advance language. It is not at all a beginners language. To learn this you need a good tutor which an guide you well with examples. Or else you might land at confusion totally. You said that you are beginning to study some programming language. For that you must first study how this all language works. Begin with basic samples and tutorials and then go with advance. Or else you might not able to get a good specialization in any of them. I will advice you to start with Python when you are on a advance stage.

If you had a good base in C++ then learning Python will be more easier for you. The application is simple, but yet rich in modules. It is necessary to understand what module does what. Luckily you can find a large amount of tutorial database on a web. This tutorial database can easily guide you with simple to begin with code writing. But if you are extremely new do not play with language. Wait back and try to learn other languages and make your base stronger first.

According to me Python is a complicated language for novice. If you know nothing and you had just started to gain some experience then you will get bounced easily by complexity. You have to understand the core of programming to deal with extensive software development.

I do not agree that Python is complicated. It is easy. It is best for those who work on C or Java or .Net. But if you are completely new then better get some knowledge before going for a higher language. It depends on your choice what you want to do. It is actually your curiosity to learn which takes you to distant points. Python is easy, but to understand the working procedure, development on the same needs better experience. The code that you found on web is sample code. Those codes generate static effects.

To get in more deeper you need better understanding. To learn Python first find out the basic requirement to understand it. You cannot just jump on a article or on a video. Getting a good book on Python is more better. Because of open source support and powerful support this programming language is used widely mostly for web based services.

Do not choose the language directly. First go on web and learn about the history of programming. If you want to get expert your knowledge level should be higher. As you are going through a DIY process, so for that you need to work more harder.

Why don't you try some training institute that can guide you for software development. This training institute has set of industrial standard that are widely used. So there you do not need to worry, what to learn and what to not. They offer you proper training material also. The courses offered under Software Development field is not cheaper.

They are costly and can affect a good among budget. But if you need better career option then gaining specialization at certain level is very important. With an professional degree you get option to deal with number of projects. Picking random language from many is not going to pay you higher. You have to learn and figure out what is most needed in the market. Or else it would be a great waste of time by choosing the wrong language.

Yes thinking from the point of industrial requirement, it is recommended that you must stick with some those languages which are most likely used. Development is crucial process which cannot be just learned like that way.

Just ignore others, do what you want to do. If you like to learn Python then go for the same. First thing Python is not at all a complicated language. It is easy to learn and it does not consume much brain. With good resources you can learn this language quiet easily. For programming Python is a fast language. It is much easier to create scripts and get your work done. Due to large documentation support you get enough resources to learn. You are not stuck with a alien langauge that knows nothing. The documentations are widely provided over web which gives enough information on the modules and development procedure. Along with this another important benefit of using Python is that is supports and work well on many platform. You can run it anywhere you want. It is not at all limited to a single platform. This makes the language more flexible and comfortable to use.