Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to play an mp3 file into a voice call

Software Development

Old 14-05-2012

question How to play an mp3 file into a voice call

Hello everyone,

I've been cruising around the net for some help, then I found this forum. Hope some developer guys can help me on this.
I'm working on my own softphone application, but kind of bumping into some trouble when I try to play a sound file (mp3)
into the call. For seeing it more exactly, you can check the website I used as a guideline: google ---> How to play an mp3 file into a voice call

Is this the best way for sound playing? Or do you have other suggestions?

Thanx

Old 22-05-2012

Re: How to play an mp3 file into a voice call

I think that you can use MP3Player (location) application to play your mp3 file on asterisk. Just try to create a dialplan in extensions.conf and use this app so that you can also use .call feature to generate outbound calls and play your mp3 file with them.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,