Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Help to create a basic Library Software

Software Development

Old 23-04-2012

Help to create a basic Library Software

He you guys, It would be so great if someone could make me a batch file library system with a simple login at the start to check in/out system and databases. Like can you just make me a log in screen, sign up page and library software that lets you check in/out books and lets you scan things. It would be my pleasure to give you something in return. Thank you if you can do this!

Old 08-05-2012

Re: Help to create a basic Library Software

I am not sure about the custom application, but I can suggest you some commercial tool for that purpose. I hope your post can be read by some Software Programmer, he might help you out. But for a ready to use tool you can go for Surpass. This tool help you to manage day to library works and is easy to use. It has better features that can be utilized for various task.
Old 21-05-2012

Re: Help to create a basic Library Software

I also making the same library application and have the same problem on the same topic. now i am waiting for the reviews from the best programmer. So, please keep sharing your discussion. Thanks.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , , , ,