Thread: Best Javascript Book to refer?

Best Javascript Book to refer?

Hey guys can you all tell me which is the best javascript book to buy can you all suggest me some example for which I can refer to. It should include AJAX, DOM and XML in it. the wording inside the book should be very simply. All the codes with the executions should be clearly mentioned out here. I am planning to give a entrance exam for java so that’s why there is some confusion for that sort? For which book I should refer do tell me as soon as possible. Since the exam will be conducted in a 4 months that’s why I have to begin up with the preparation as soon as possible.

Re: Best Javascript Book to refer?

Hi you can check out this particular link from amazon and do refer it javascripts book that belong to oreily are good that’s why I recommended the same to you as well. very simply and very distinctive from the others as well that’s why I am suggesting you this book. Hopefully you should like it. let me know if there are some confusions or sort of.

I am a computer science student and I refer JavaScript: The Good Parts from O'Reilly. I found this book excellent and very useful. As from the programmer point of view this book has everything that I need to refer at. Objects/Inheritance, language constructs , how scope works and how closure works everything is explained really well in this book that’s why I refer to this book every day. I am giving the same suggestion for you as well. do refer to that and in case if you are interested in that book then you can give an online order from Amazon and get the book ordered. That’s what you can do. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. go and get the book.

If it is related to javascripts then I refer to only two books one of them is the book that Is suggested by the above user i.e. JavaScript: The Definitive Guide by David Flanagan and the other one is the JavaScript: The Good Parts by Douglas Crockford. You can refer to any one of them and get it from there. Hope that was fine for you. Although one thing that I don’t like about the JavaScript: The Good Parts by Douglas Crockford is that it highlights a lot of things that the author Crockford thinks about the script. Which is a bad thing and it is highlighted everywhere which should not have been done but that is the only thing bad in it and nothing else.

If you ask me from where you should order this book then I would say get the book ordered from the online stores such as Amazon that’s the best place to get the book from. I hope that’s fine for you.

I have a different book from you all and that is Pro JavaScript Techniques" author name is John Resig. A very useful book and I refer to it everytime. I am recommending the same book to you all as well. hope you will like it. for mre information you can visit the sun’s official website from where you can get all the information, that would be a good thing to do. so that’s how it is done, anything else that you need to know then let me know about it.