Thread: Where to find free Steam Group Viewer PHP

Where to find free Steam Group Viewer PHP

I had heard about a php script that allows to see steam group on a website. I am looking for a free script to that. Does anyone knows where I can find it. If possible please provide a download link of the same.

Re: Where to find free Steam Group Viewer PHP

There is a free script for the same. Just search free Steam Group Viewer PHP on google. This script allows you to use snippets of codes which are taken from steam forums and steam api. With the help of this you can have your clan listed on your site. The script is very easy to use and configure and it works almost with all cms. All you must know is how to properly place the code.

That is not available now. You can try finding that on google. It is being discontinued. I think for that you might need to talk to steam or any developer that can help you to make that script.

That is not true. Even I too agree that such script does not exist. Well it is really worth to have something like that. I am also trying to search that on google. Other than this there are other script which are not needed. I do not think steam might allow to do that. The script allows you to have listed your group or clan on your site. So surely that needs steam access either from your system or from the server. And what if this script is buggy and your site hampers from this. It is better if you test this out on a dummy site. Till yet I had not also not able to get the download. I think there might be support available for the same.