Thread: Will using iFrames hurts SEO

Will using iFrames hurts SEO

I need your help on this . This thing is that I am building the web site coded for the niche article site. Now I need information o iframes . Can I use the iframe navigation bar? Will this going to hurt the search engine optimization , I really want to know this please guys I am already running out of dead line so it would be really helpful if you answer this quickly

Thanks in advance

Re: Will using iFrames hurts SEO

In my view iframes in no way affect the SEO of course if used correctly .For example GOOGLE, which is the world's largest search engine and has its algorithm for seo, the internet has a location map system that has the option to embed in a web iframes. So the big question would be GOOGLE bother to create a system to embed for a location map iframe, knowing that SEO can harm, then perhaps no one would use?Google is creating a system that goes against its own rules so it is not logical.

Well just my point of view and not saying it's the truth.

The iFrames (embedded windows or iframes) are very similar to the sets of Marcos . The difference is that they can include iFrames contained in the file that defines the areas. The document in question is inserted appropriate HTML, and then make an iFrame where you want to give the definition of the frames within a new HTML code. This means that redefine html tags, head and body within the iFrame. So in my opinion its hardly hurts seo

They have basically the same problems as frames a unique URL, a unique title, and orphaned pages. There are also questions about whether search engines can or can not read the content found within iFrames It is advisable to avoid iFrames as far as possible, also considering the option to include iFrames as: HTML tables created on separate pages. This will vary the URL, title, there will be no orphan pages and content may be indexed with confidence.

Promotion of a site in the top can be very difficult if you are dealing with frames. The fact that the sites on the frames are not visible to search engines. And this is connected primarily with the html-code. The fact that such sites do not contain the tag - it is replaced by the tag. Meanwhile, search engines index only the text that appears in the tag, so the search bot does not even realize that a site with frames can be useful content. In a competitive environment and the fight for places in the top issue of the site without frames is more likely to get ahead.

One of the basic principles of promotion of the site - use as much as possible common elements in the structure of the resource. No complex graphics and multimedia "bells and whistles," lack of clear structure and frame - under these conditions guarantee a successful promotion we can give more. But it so happens that the site already exists on the frames, and even has some traffic, and the owners want to improve their rankings, without changing anything. In such a case, you can get out with the tag. This is the key that "opens" the text content of your site for search engine bots. Of course, the chances of success appear under certain conditions.

if you're just thinking about how to create and promote a website, try to avoid using frames. By the way, most webmasters consider the use of frames technology obsolete, undesirable and problematic.

In terms of SEO, the use of frames is undesirable. Frames do not work with links. At the same time, if the link is from one frame to another, it can be a serious problem for the search spiders. In this case, you must either

1. use of alternative methods of page layout,
    2. to exclude them from your own site.

If your site already uses frames, and you do not want to redo it, then you have an interest in other methods of search engine optimization. Create your own layout based on CSS. It will enrich your experience.