Thread: Does web designing plays vital role in e-commerce

Does web designing plays vital role in e-commerce

hi
    I need to know whether the web designing play the important role in the e-commerce . I need to kwon this as a part of the project that I and my friends are doing . I have found answer on the internet but that is very hard to understand . so is there any one here can help me to find the answer I will be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: Does web designing plays vital role in e-commerce

A user-friendly site design and spaced trend will influence the sales of your e-commerce. Also remember to treat and create a strong graphic identity around your products to develop a special world that will promote the conversion rate of visitors into customers.

I do think that the web designing plays vital role in e-commerce take for example that if you were passing beside the shop which has the dirty windows and garbage all over the place will you going to visit that shop , I guess not of you are a rational person. A attractive design of the store plays the important role on drawing in customers. So the bottom line is appearance is everything even in the internet world

Yeah I agree with both reply, a good design is the one which convert the visitors into customers. The design has the huge role on the actions are taken such as getting a to a particular product and as well . if you don’t have the good looking design no one will visit the site . so the design play an important role in e-commerce

If the design is not attractive then the eCommerce site will be having nothing. For making your site alive and complete in the market it’s should be having the unique design and the different looks that can able to attract the visitor to come to your site. Make all the different functionality on the site like shopping cart, navigation, sitemap etc. whatever design you choose it will be compatible with the browser and take less time to load

Poor design will make people less trust and purchase , sometime customer will not found the desire product that they want due to the bad product structure. Visitor will probably don’t want to stay longer on your site and probably will not attracted to the product present in the website resulting in the high bounce rate and on the other hand if the design is good then site will ne look nice on layout wise , will be very much SEO friendly and Easy to Navigate