Thread: Does anyone know diagnostic CD to test a laptop's hardware available free

Does anyone know diagnostic CD to test a laptop's hardware available free

hey guys I was in trouble and need help here i need to check if there any problem or hardware is not working properly and my friend suggested me to find a hardware diagnostic software but I am not able to find one and if I found one it they are actually charging the money for the same which I don’t mind but not sure if it’s going to work however I was wondering if anybody here can recommend a free of charge and good one .if you can please put the link as well I would be really appreciate .

thanks!

re: Does anyone know diagnostic CD to test a laptop's hardware available free

This is ridiculous My laptop is continuously freezing up, making me to have to do restarts so that it can work again but this is really frustrating so I was thinking if there's any free of charge diagnostic software that can recognize hardware issues?

I would recommend the one and only

Ultimate Boot CD

It has memory test. I might not think it free of charge I hope this will help

I use Google for free software and it suggestions are very reliable. For memory testing, I use 3 application handy Memtest 86, Memtest 86+ plus M$'s which are free testing application . One or the other will catch roughly any RAM issue given sufficient passes. Most hard drive mfrs create a diagnostic utility on their own drives. I'd make use of that along with any 3rd party application for good results. The finest hard drive tester is still SpinRite , save for it charge money and takes forever on current, huge drives on any but the lowest level of test. The primary version of SpinRite was build when hard drives were measured in Megabytes not 100 of GigaBytes... SiSoft Sandra is better diagnostic software, although it is Shareware and the free use part is restricted in functionality

Tuneup Utility is a complete windows maintenance tool

Tuneup Utility

You will have a 30-day trial with complete functionality. later than to your 30 days of trial, You will required to pay if you desire to carry on to using the software It value the money

Yeah that one is the best and also there is Another better one named IObit System Advanced. This one is totally free of cost . and They do offer a pro edition which give more helpful option

Have same issue I'm searching for the most excellent diagnostics and stress boot this is to be bootable, and work free of cost on f windows to exclude any windows related issue test discs that's preferably free because I have been in charge of inspection every the previous laptops that were shelve to discard units, as contrasting to discarded since it was infected and one of my superior didnt familiar with how to handle with it so we can have working spare units for staffers that dont have a require for high end units, or that make the company save some money

I have heard about this
    • hiren
    • UBCD
    • knoppix

I'm basically searching for a stress test and diagnostics discs that I can make sure the hard drive, ram, and system boards are working on these laptops, as well can test the display

I'm very certain Hiren's is has no cost in case where I get my copy the website didn't talk regarding about a paid version. the entire the thing on there is moreover demo versions or freeware stuff...

I have use Hirens as well as the Knoppix but I feel Hirens has an every feature that the tester must contain. so need to run some different application to do the tests to know about it . And Hirens The newest versions are complete freeware... the previous versions was paid software. I use Hiren just about each day

I'm not certain if it's precisely what you require although you may suggest you to look at the ERD Commander, it seems that a free download and by the way What brand of laptop do you using because on some occasion there is a bootable hardware test cd (USB Drive) that you can get from the support site of your laptop brand.

Re: Does anyone know diagnostic CD to test a laptop's hardware available free

The price of this ultra-cheap will come down to much lower limit due to government support on the android tablets as government is planning to increase the production. Akash tablet have android 2.2 operating system and have nice looking display of 7 inch with touch screen functionality. Built-in Wi-Fi support is there to connect aksah to the internet.The tablet has proved its cost efficiency and is now reaching the general market where it has to prove about its performance. As expected at this price tag there is not much to expect on performance but the tablet has to prove its minimum functionality.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 15-02-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.