Thread: What can convert flash to html5?

What can convert flash to html5?

Hi friends recently I was working with HTML5 it is the good way for creating mobile applications. But however as I am new to this HTML5 I don’t have that much of information about how to convert or include the flash or the animation in to the HTML5. So if you guys know any possible way to convert Flash into HTML5 then please let me know. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciates

Re: What can convert flash to html5?

According to my information there are several applications available on the internet for this type of conversion of flash into HTML5. So you can download this type of application from their official site. SWF Decompiler is one of the applications that you can use for extracting flash components into HTML5. May these application can help you out.

Hey I have install the Adobe Wallaby but however I have seen some of the feature were not supported by this application, so what are the feature are there which is unsupported by this Application. If any ideas about this then let me know.

Hey I have install the Adobe Wallaby but however I have seen some of the feature were not supported by this application, so what are the feature are there which is unsupported by this Application. If any ideas about this then let me know.
    There are some of the feature that were unsupported by this Adobe Wallaby, so the list of unsupported features are as follow”

• 3D transforms
    • ActionScript 1,2
    • ActionScript 3
    • Blend Modes
    • Button – events
    • Compiled Clips
    • Components
    • Video – Embedded/External
    • Inverse Kinematics
    • Sound – Stream, Event

SWF Decompiler is one of the professional Decompiler, that have the best feature for extracting flash components into HTML5. It also Supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0; so this is best application, that you can make use for conversion of flash components into HTML5.

openxcellaus Guest

Well information. I like HTML5, but I also like Flash. They are both useful. Flash can do way more complicated animations, however. It is also critics, especially in specific smart phone and tablet markets.

Janet55 Guest

Well, if you are watching videos on the YouTube, then just turn to the HTML5 version.
    If you want to convert the Flash videos on you computer to HTML5 format(actually it's webm format), as said you could get some applications to complete this conversion, the one Im using is iFunia video converter, can convert many videos including Flash video into Webm videos well.

Software like Tenorshare flash to video converter can help you do that job.