Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-01-2012

How to include Webpage into your main page without using iFrame

Hi friends recently I was creating a webpage, I have almost completed 70% of my works. But I just stuck at one of the condition, so I just want to know is it possible to include other webpage into our main page without using iFrame in HTML. If you guys have any better ideas for this query then please let me know. As I am new to the coding and website development I just want to know more about the webpage development, your replies and ideas will be thanks and appreciated.
Old 19-01-2012

Re: How to include Webpage into your main page without using iFrame

According to my information this is simple to include any of the Webpage into your main page with the help of Anchor Tag. So if you know the correct url of that particular webpage or website then you can easily include into your main page.
For an e.g.
If you need to include a webpage whose url is “http://abc.htm”, then it is possible to include with the use of Anchor tag
Code:
<a href=” http://abc.htm ”> Goto Abc Page</a>
This is one of the simplest way to include the external webpage into the main page without using iframe.
Old 19-01-2012

This is mainly depends on what side you want to perform this including of the webpages. If you are trying to do this at client side then you can use Anchor Tag or with the help of Java Script DOM this is possible. And if you trying to include the particular webpage at server side then it are possible with some of the inbuilt method or function that are predefine in that particular script that you are using to write the serverside scripting. If you are using JSP then you can do this page including with the help of < jsp:include page: >
<jsp:include page="relative URL" flush="true" />
Old 19-01-2012

According to my information if you are trying this on servlet then it is possible to include the other resources available there on the server with the help of include(request, response); method. This method works same as server-side include ( SSI ) and include the respective resources from the corresponding url and to the respective response parameter.
Old 20-01-2012

This is possible in php to insert the content of one PHP file into another PHP file with the help of include () or require () function. This function also handle errors which is possible to come if there some error occurs while loading the particular PHP file.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , , ,