Thread: Need help on bigger or smaller keywords for my new website ?

Need help on bigger or smaller keywords for my new website ?

I'm a little stuck on how to move forward with my keyword strategy for a new project website of mine. It is a small company started with the goal of small business customers, at least to start.

I've done keyword research very wide for the 10 most important pages on the site. I'm staying with a total of approximately 1000 keywords, which I carefully sorted and assigned different attributes and weighted according to the relevance of the different sections of the site and so on.

The question is what words we choose to emphasize our 10-page really important, i.e. put in our URLs, titles, header tags, etc. Are we going to the major with a search-1M 100K a month, and let sought to lower the terms of our text? Or we take a "long tail" as an approach with emphasis on key words searched in the 10K range searches 500 months which are equally relevant, and describes our company and services of the same, and the really large

I guess the "long tail" approach would give faster results. But at the same time, this is a long term project and our last but very long-term objective would, of course, the top with big words. And anyone here help me on this issue I will be really glad

Re: Need help on bigger or smaller keywords for my new website ?

It seems they have not researched your slot Say you run a luxury nightclub in a city. Want to go to a goal of "level" or two below the type of core business, which would discos here for 'boutique nightclub'. If you could go one level down, even better. The reasoning for this is simple: less competition! What do you think would happen if there was an electronics store? Can you really compete with Best Buy, Circuit City, etc, etc, of the search results right? Of course not. Be specific, and that the appropriate keywords.

Doesn’t matter bigger or smaller keywords but it should be accurate so just keep it correct and you will be perfectly fine

like you are saying are starting for your own website for I will propose you to at first select long tail keywords and goal that keywords after optimization you can target short keywords.

The precise terms of long or short tail (generic) for keywords that are supposed to target long tail keywords because competition ll ll lower it and easy to get top positions in all of these keywords.

If you ask me I would suggest to keep Keyword short, if it is short then it is extra searchable than extended tail keyword also smaller Keywords they are with no trouble to searchable from the dissimilar search engines , Long tail keyword has fewer searches so short and suitable keyword should be use for improved , smaller keywords is easier to be cached and for long sentences you can make use of meta description tag.