Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can you suggest me mail server ?

Software Development

Old 31-08-2011

question Can you suggest me mail server ?

Our organization is a medium size organization with 40 employees. We have created LAN with 25 nodes. We use email as our formal communication tool. The users use Outllook as a mail client and store the sent/received emails on individual basis on their nodes. Our COO wants centralized storage and retrieval of all sent and received emails. Can you suggest a mail server which provides this facility?

Old 31-08-2011

Re: Can you suggest me mail server ?

Well, you can use the hMailServer which is a free e-mail server for Microsoft Windows. It's used by Internet service providers, companies, governments, schools and enthusiasts in all parts of the world. It supports the common e-mail protocols (IMAP, SMTP and POP3) and can easily be integrated with many existing web mail systems. Long onto their website to get to know about more details.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,